PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 4th May 2006, 12:12
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i know that john reid was on channel four last night but i wonder if anyone had the balls to tell him that he was on the wrong programme! correct me if i'm wrong but surely if you are going to put a play on words then countdown is the prog. you need not the news.

methinks that mrs reid will be cursing her hubby for the stained pants that are in the wash now as he is no doubt s******g himself over what he said on the radio four programme!

thanks for the support. not that ishould be getting any after my shameful inability to face up to pressure last night. feel slightly more sane this am after having slept. i'm pretty confident that i've got reid over a barrel. i'm looking forward to the solicitors meeting next week.

was in the sun this am...with clothes on i hasten to add! i was also in the local paper as well having managed to get my parents to open up. they should be in the birminham times (something like that) and stafford local paper. a few pokes were made at the disgusting way these fine men are confined to nothing more than a few paragraphs.

i have an idea that i'm trying to get voiced. if i'm allowed ( limited because of my exclusive thing i signed stupidly) i want a national to do a petition so that slips get signed and sent on to me or them asking for a vote of yes or no to foam. then and only then can a paper call what they are doing a campaign!...take note daily mail. i'll keep you posted ..again.

time to go and write some angry letters and make angry phonecalls and shout grrr alot! james gray being one of them! i don't know if this is useful but iknow someone who works on the hercs at marshalls so if you want me to contact him just ask. talking of james gray can someone please copy off the article that viv forwarded and put it around 47 squadron and the rest of lyneham so that his local election bid is foiled. i don't know if he is taking part but if one of you can go to his surgery and ask him to justify the bile that has come out of his mouth then please let me know. that man sat and had lunch with me at the repatriation and offered his asisstance and support. the same as reid at the memorial when he stated to families if there is anything i can do please ask.

catch you later. apologies for my sulk at the computer and inadequacies.