PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's going on at Goodwood?
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2006, 10:06
Flingingwings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having read through this thread I think that more than one person could follow your comments above Equaliser. IMHO yourself included. Mud slinging is all to easy

Every operator I have had any contact with has 'bent' the rules to a greater or lesser extent and on some of those occasions it's been the pilots themselves that have been responsible rather than the company owners.

I fail to see how Goodwood Estates attitude is the responsibility of Elite, but I'm willing to be enlightened. For 2005 three companies tendered for the work: Atlas, Elite and FAST. The reasons are immaterial, on that occasion Atlas won. 2006 comes along and the same three tender, on this occasion Elite win. I call that healthy competition

If Elite are so desperate for the work (and I wouldn't agree) it's to their credit that their business has continued as per normal and that the company has grown. Or have you not seen their 109?

This industry always amazes me. For every great person you encounter there's always atleast two you're glad you don't work with

Last edited by Flingingwings; 4th May 2006 at 18:17.