PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Passenger Survey on in-flight mobile telephony - Please help me by completing
Old 3rd May 2006, 21:09
krisgnair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airline Passenger Survey on in-flight mobile telephony - Please help me by completing

My name is Krishna Kumar and I am currently a student on the MSc Air Transport Management degree at Cranfield University, United Kingdom. As part of my course I am completing a thesis on “The economic feasibility of In-flight mobile telephony”.
You can access the survey by visiting http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=25522079714

This survey has been designed to seek passenger views on the introduction of in-flight mobile telephony. The information that you provide will not only provide results for my research but also assist airlines and those involved in the industry to better align their communication services more closely to passengers needs. This survey will take you approximately 10 minutes to complete and consist of 5 sections.
Please help me by filling this survey with your valuable feedback on this subject. Looking forward for everyone's help
Thank you for spending your valuable time