PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA pilots 'prepared to strike'?
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2006, 05:15
ShortfinalFred

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re heat is a Fisherman - don't take his bait..............................its management disingenuity at best:

"lazy pilots, cant read balance sheet, workshy morons, no idea of real world, prima donnas all, massive cuts needed, who needs a pension, DIY, starve in your old age you b*st*rds, get back in that plane, management must be allowed to manage, imbecilic cretins, boredom with a view, my dog could do it, not really a profession, accept massive cuts, only cityboys know meaning of a days work, sat on arse all day doing nothing, childsplay, etc etc etc".

BA is drifting onto the rocks and everyone who knows the facts sees that. Its just a question of time before the implosion, and I dont mean that graciously surrendering our pension promises so that we can live in increasing penury in old age is the way ahead. BA's aim is to be the 'Walmart of the Skies' to its employees. By the time they have finished, working for Ry@anair may even seem attractive! In the meantime, I have never seen such deceit and moral cowardice from the "management team". Guess you hope you are one of the ones still left standing in the ring when the music stops huh, guys? You get rich, we lose our futures! Some deal! Start preparing the plan for meltdown then, we have nothing to lose here - WW's plans for bidline are clear enough intent, let alone the 'Great Pensions Grab'. If the plan is to "out-Ry@n" the Ry@nair clan, we really have nothing to lose at all - watch this space.