PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Buying to hire out
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2006, 18:43
dwshimoda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have an idea, anyone who has done this and found a problem, rather than just saying don't do it, share with us what problems you had
Ben, that's exactly what most of these posts have been doing! People are only trying to help you stop being drawn into something you are patently very naive about. You will make your own decision, but you won't be able to say that you were'nt given plenty of advice beforehand - the fact that it isn't the advice you want seems to be leading you to disregard it. At the minute it looks to me like the school is trying to rip you off, and your accountant is eyeing up many more billable hours - are people who have plenty to gain the right people to take advice from?

It is of no ones interests in here to see another student ripped off (it happens in lots of places, more often than you may think) - in fact, most of the people on this forum only want you to have a good experience, and continue to be a pilot for a long time, hence the time and trouble they take to asnwer you! Flying isn't cheap, and there are very few ways of making it so - if there were, we'd all be doing it!

Something worth checking out for your flying career: Confirmation Bias

I'm not going to post on this thread again now, but again - good luck whatever you decide to do.

DW.