PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2006, 16:23
Getoutofmygalley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have never had a worst, but I have had 3 that were absolutely lovely.

The first was Noel Edmonds who made a point of making sure his family paid attention to the safety demo. At the end of the flight he even made sure that his family crossed the seatbelts, removed all the gash from the seat pockets and redressed the seat pockets so they were in the same state as when his family had borded.

The other one was Gloria Hunniford who gave me a lovely smile and a cheery "hello" as she borded. She was chatty with the crew during the flight and was more than happy to wait behind after the rest of the pax got off so we could have our photo taken with her. She is lovely on tv and absolutely lovely in real life.

I also had one of my football crushes on once, the guys name is Chris Coleman who used to play for Crystal Palace (Yes, I am their only fan) and then transferred to Fulham FC - poor guy had a nasty car crash and couldn't play again. He then became Fulham's manager. As I saw him walking through the door I instantly recognised him and said to him "Oh my God, Mr Coleman, I used to watch you play for Crystal Palace" to which he replied "Then you are showing your age then mate" in a jokey way. On the flight back we experienced quite severe turbulence during the service, so I ended up sat on the floor by him with my trolley, chatting till the bumping about stopped. Never before have I been so glad to encounter turbulence