PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 2nd May 2006, 10:50
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thankyou for the messages of support.i knew it would be hard hitting and make the point that this is peoples lives that are being fought for.

i'm a little disappointed that there was so little of me as i had alot to say and views i wanted the world to know. the point ,however, is that this is not about me. it's about getting the protection for everyone.

do the muppets in MoD not grasp that the suppressant technology makes financial sense against having fingers crossed and heads in the sand as an option. the costs involved in the aftermath of the crash which i outlined earlier in the thread are phenomonal and surely next time they might not be looking at only ten families to face. the ac that is next might be packed out with the troops. surely they don't want to take that gamble again?!

while i write this i have got tears in my eyes. this is partly due to the fact that hearing my brothers voice on the interview piece was an emotional moment.i am also so frustrated by the MoD and their ignorance. i have not listened to the tape that i have as it's too painful. it was necessary to use. i just hope that now the media will follow this up. the MoD need to know that i mean business. i will not go away. the MoD have refused to meet just little old me on a tv interview. it's not just refusal of meeting nigel. the more they refuse to take part in this and come and put forward their arguement and justify their actions the more it looks like they have no arguemnet contrary to that of mine and the more it looks like they have something to hide. running scared are we?

hope i have not let you all down again. please remember that it is paramount to me that i do not offend any member of the armed forces. i hope you are pleased with all that i've done so far. if there is something that has not been done yet please PM me and let me know what i can do.