PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2006, 15:25
tuismile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I've just come of a flight from PFO and I had celebrity chef Ross Burden (From Ready, Steady, Cook).....Absolute minger in real life!!! And so obnoxious!!! Didn't even notice it was him...was boarding at the door and he came on with really flakey skin...when i say flakey....I mean his flakes were blowing in my face!!!!

He then decided to come into the back galley and chat all flight....then he patted me on the back and put his arm round me!! not pleasant!!! Tried to come on to a colleague but she was soooo not having it!!! Hope I don't have him on a flight again!!

Best celebrity would have to be Andrea the weather woman from GMTV!!! She is sooooo lovely.....not very famous but still a lovely person...never wanted much...said her P's and Q's..pleasure to have on board.

Worst- Vanessa Felts- I work for a charter airline and charters don't do newspapers!!! Had the biggest go at me for not having newspapers...asked if she could have the flight deck's instead!
Broke the seat she was sitting in... instead of sitting on the chair, she'd fall into it...had her feet up on the person's seat in front of her... Had a go because we don't sell apple juice....kept poking me!!!
Her daughter had crutches and kept poking me with that too... It got to the point to where I said to her..."madam if you do that to me again...I will break your crutches in half!"

AND!! I had her again on the way home a week later... with her two daughters.... She came up to me and we had a little chat... then she said that her and her dughters were on the beach and she was soo suprised that no one came up to them!!! I was just thinking it's beause you're all mingers!!!!!!

Anyway just thought I'd get that off my chest!!!!

Ciao!!!
xxxx