PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air New Zealand
Thread: Air New Zealand
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2006, 12:18
GorgeousKiwiGal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sebby
Uhhh... great destinations? The LHR crew only get LAX returns.

GKG.. you wouldnt be one of the new SJ crew would you that are taking all the duty pay from mainline NZ crew and airbus trans tasmans??? You are lucky..... and im sure in for some real shocks!!!
Kir Ora Sebby, correct me if I am wrong, but they (LON ANZ CC) get HKG and LAX o/ns. Which is "great" - two awesome destinations IMO.

As for the SJ crew "taking all the duty pay ... and Airbus TTs", hey that's a tad out of line, don't you think? It's not their fault. They are just new CC excited to be out online; they had nothing to do with the restructure and should not be blamed nor held accountable. Put yourself in their position, hun ... all you've dreamed of and worked towards is becomming CC, all of a sudden you are offered a job with the best airline in the country ... and you are supposed to say "no" because it will peeve a few current ANZ Pacific crew off. I don't think so. I know those kids are going to do an awesome job. And believe it or not, they really look up to you guys, so show a little love and you may make a new friend or two .

Appologies if that sounded harsh, but I've always been one to stick up for the little guy. All the best with the new structure - sincerely hopes it works out well for you .

To everyone else, I have contacted my girlfriend about the LHR NZ base and she's going to get back to me with the details. I will post answers to your PM questions as soon as I have them .