PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2006, 20:05
Karma-Air

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
krinkly but....

The Karmic Celeb Charts

Best=

1) Sir Trevor McDonald (ITN Newscaster) – (3 Flights) The epitomy of a ‘Sir’ – fun, engaging, one of life’s true ‘patricians’.
2) Nelson Mandela – An enigma in a seat. (No comment about Winnie – who he was then married to…and co traveller on UK visit many moons ago). CC said he wanted to use his own SA chilli sauce with everything. Came upstairs for a long chin-wag.
3) Bryan Adams – said he was straight but fancied me. He asked if he could stroke my hair and I let him. Stroked something in me….er..em…(especially as I’d never heard of him before). Fun & genuine!

Worst= (Allegedly….in case I get sued…..)

1) Cilla – She’d got sat in rows 5&6/J/K in the old ‘classic’ BA F/C setup. Wanted FD to come down and explain why she was sat next to the ‘**** house’. (5&6 were beside the loos….but..not exactly ‘in them’…hehe). Told CSO(CSD) to just ‘do whatever’. Got a running commentary throughout the flight of all the shenanigans from her and family. So much so, that we ‘refused’ a FD visit request, much to the CSO’s (crews) glee.
2) Princess M – (The one who liked Famous Grouse & Cigs) - 4 in entourage upgraded at check-in from Y to J. Then on boarding to F. Gave CC such a run-around that I came down to have a chat and found her to be one cucumber sandwich short of a BuckinghamPalace tea party.
3) Joan Collins – (allegedly) – from crew comments in the days post the u/d ‘lounge’ when, for a short while the classic BA 747-136 had F/C in both A-zone and the u/d. Anyone ‘who was ‘anybody’ (ahem…) was sat in A zone F/C. The rest were sat upstairs…sorta thing…. Seemingly JC, on boarding, asked CC if there was ‘anyone she needed to know about’ sat downstairs. To which, a list was read off. JC seemingly shrieked when ‘Vidal Sassoon’ was mentioned and asked CC to tell him that she was sat upstairs and he was welcome to come and visit anytime, to which he allegedly replied…’tell the b*1tch to fe*k aw*f’. Message was diplomatically returned.

K