PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 30th Apr 2006, 19:21
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks boys. i've just realised that by asking the question about difference between J and K i've opened up a large can of worms. i did not mean which if any is the best. what does one have that the other doesn't? please do not go off at tangents and start competing. for the herc virgin here they are both beautiful. wow, i did'nt think i'd be calling myself a virgin again! fnar fnar.

does the buff mean buffoon??? he was a grade a t**t when at the repatriation. made sure that he stayed away from the little people, that being us the bereaved. he stayed in the officers section for as long as he could. made sure he left pretty sharpish. he had no interest really. i guess he realised what had happened as a result of his ability to not have the balls to spend money correctly. i have to say that the wives were far from brill;iant as well. the usual crap it must have been a shock. you must feel awful, how do you feel?!

as for duty of care.......are you sure? at least it's not a figment of my imagination that i've heard it's rumored that the RAF and MOD are supposed to have it, as clearly they're unaware or have forgotten.