PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudi Aramco - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 30th Apr 2006, 17:00
Riggwelter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sharpen up those resume's!

In response to NG Kaptain/Captain America and all you other interested high time fella's out there. Due to a "Perfect Storm" of events it seems like we are on the cusp of experiencing a major shortage of 737 NG Captains (like in the next 1-6 months). Now, while I expect/hope that we will be upgrading some guys from the ranks I think there might be some room for a couple of guys to come in from the outside. Either way I am certain that we will be hiring for many positions and if you have any interest in our humble little operation I would suggest throwing your hat in the ring. From past experience preference seems to go to guys with lots of time in our types, who are current or at least rated in one or more of our types, and are open minded. So if you got 3000 hours in 737NG that'll probably beat a guy w/ 25,000+ in 747-400. Also a US ATP is a must before you can come over(but not for an interview, I think), and the job openings will be for contract pilot positions only. We evaluate our contract guys once they've been here a while and a lucky(?) few might get picked for full time offers. Happy hunting gentlemen.