PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Try your best to be nice
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2006, 13:19
kar200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Try your best to be nice

Good day everyone

Let me introduce myself to everyone here first i am a male 26 years old and new migrant in australia "I have been here since 8 months now"

I hold a Cpl-IR and a frozen ATPL from another country and i have gone through all the paper work with CASA to get a conversion of my CPL in australia but i applied in october for the ASIC and Photo Id license and I got the ASIC just a week ago

I have put my conversion in stand by for the moment until i sort out some other stuff i have in my life

now my question is simple if anyone can help

Do you think i will waist my time by doing this conversion and expect a job after that as apparently in the CASA website they say ther is 14000 unemployed pilot or working in another field in australia and also just by looking at this website i dont get much hope

That was my questions guys and thx for reading and by the way for those who wants to tell me that i should have stayed on my home country or that theres too many pilots in here so why am i looking for that i just wanna say that I already know that and that ansd thx anyway

Take care everyone