PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Strike at KLM?
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2006, 09:06
bluepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nonickname
Ok I am not impressed with the way KLM is dealing with this subject, but still....
..everybody stay where they are and once they got enough seniority they go to mainline/heavy metal, what's the problem?......they had never the possiblity to fly intercontinental within AirUk.....
Regards...positve thinker....
whats the problem?? first how were the KLC (dutch pilots) integrated? they never had the chance to fly heavy metal as you put it, but they were integrated in a far more fair and positive manner then us, the difference is we are being treated differently, that = DISCRIMINATION !

This is not about flying intercontinental or heavy metal, if i wanted to to that I would have left years ago to an airline that did, what this is about is fair and equal treatment and long term security. We are not allowed to recruit new pilots into KLCuk, all OUR aircraft have been integrated into YOUR airline. Now you want us to apply (beg?) then if successful (or unsuccesful!) be demoted and go to the bottom of your list. so 90 F100/ F70 Captains become F50 first officers or second officers!!

This is a totally impractical and derisory offer, Lets pray for you that the French see this differently and treat you in a fair and equal manner..........