PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What the hell is happening in MAS?
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2006, 04:28
levelflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what the hell is happening?

Cross check..... if an airline calls you up one day, wouldn't you think you will go to give it a shot? Talk of doing my homework.....i have been in KUL for the past 2.5 years and closely monitoring the aviation scenes here! That is in fact my only job! In fact i have been an aviation consultant for a flight school here! You are telling me do my homework?

Well, just to reiterate some points which i think will make you understand this issues. These friends who i was talking abt.....were in their home countries at the time of call for interview. This airline must have been in desperation.... that's why they called someone from other nationality to come and work for them! If a major airline is calling a bunch of people to come for interview....... then what does it tell of the situation in MAS? That too were for FO position for the twin otters! These guys would have imagined the best case scenario.

ALL these guys at the interview apparantly had asked the clowns sitting at the interview rooms why the hell are they hiring when there were roumours of retrenchng and MAS giving up sabah n sarawak routes. They were apparantly told "not to worry about that....... you just wait for our call"!

I was right outside there at MAS building for a meeting at that time and these foreigners chatted with me and since then they have been in touch with me.

Now... will MAS pay for the loss of time and money for the poor fellows? Why must these fellows pay their money for the negligence, irresponsibility, complacency, inconsideration, stupidity,unintelligent decisions of MAS?

you talk abt MAS as behemoth........ ya rite! Such a big, powerful airline that you claim it to be......do they know anything abt planning, organising, leading, monitoring, forercasting or decision making? Maybe they should stop consulting their bomohs too much!

Who told you these all were 6 months process? If they were in a difficult predicament, then why they could hire the 2 locals whos daddys are captains with MAS, within 2 weeks? Mate i am seeing it all.....you need to go and attend to the backlog of your homeworks, mate!

I am throwing profanity at MAs/idris... because nothing can be talked out to get a solution with the clowns of MAS! Their response, which i myself have gone through are typically, "cannot", "I don't know", "....ah...this one you must ask that person", "come next week", " go to that department..."go to this department" "the person in charge not in....off for 2 weeks!".....etc.There is no justice or logic there. I am only left with