PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 43 Air School - SA (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2006, 21:36
leonsniff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

Dobo, Again im on the course along with Miles. I agree with everything he has said! I cant say much more with out repeating everyone, re the airschool! All of us had our reservations before coming down here 6 weeks ago! Me included-i can assure u that this school is of the highest standard, the instructors and the facilities are nothing short of amazing! The school has alot to offer but unfortunately the only way of getting JAR licences at the end is through Sigmar Aviation in dublin! At the moment there are 5 of us down here and Sigmar intend to have 20 students here by x-mas of this year!

As Miles said there were a few issues that needed to be sorted out but we have already been visited by our course director and also had the cheif examiner of the IAA here last week! Also the Chief training captain of CityJet is due down here the 6th of June! So all is going wel on that front!

What you wil read on the Flying in Ireland forum is from a select few individuals who have no basis for their claims. There are 5 of us down here who KNOW what is going on and if u have any questions at all contact any of the 5 of us!

Best of luck with the decisions u have to make!