PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - University with Cabair interview HELP
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2006, 20:32
T's & P's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agree - awesome website - bin a spectator for 2 years but never felt the need to post through lack of stuff to contribute, nows my chance!

I'm a students at BCUC just rounding off the first year on what has to be a fantastic and unique course!

The interveiw process itself i felt was fairly breif - you get to speak with Keren Caird the sales and marketing manager and if he's there John Furley the course leader. Mainly its based around the assessment: basic maths and physics tests followed by an aptitude test - i won't give too much away as that defeats the object of you going in the first place!

As for the course, many of the 37 potential pilots are really enjoying it as far as i know, very balanced between degree material and the flying itself (although as always subject to british weather). Everyones from different backgrounds yet get a long great, understand theres 250 applicants next year so probably more competition for places then for my entry year.

The flying at Denham's done very professionally and cant fault the instructors on a single thing - great bunch of people, good sense of humour etc - all you'd want in an instructor basically

Just a few moans and groans but that can be put down to teething problems and just me in general

Good luck in the interview and your application, maybe be seeing some of you applicants in the future!