PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabin Crew luggage.
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2006, 18:37
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gosh....I collect bags I have so many I cannot count them, but end up always using the same two!!!

For short trips I have a small black Saturn (I think it's a sub-brand of samsonite if I am not wrong) soft trolley case, which is amazing as I can store my cabin stuff plus clothes, shoes etc for a 3 day trip!!! It's the toughest little thing I've ever seen and easy to pull so I use it also for there&backs and doubles.

For longer trips I use a blue Roncato Sphera (the one with an extra wheel on the side) which has been with me since 1994 - since my first flight ever! - and has seen the world with me.
It's all scratched and now covered in stickers but I wouldn't change it for anything in this world. Never had a problem with it, it's very very strong indeed. Has survived many trips to Africa and the Caribbeans (and indeed "hard landings" on the MXP carousel!!! ) where many of my colleagues had their bags damaged.

I would recommend it to anyone. Only thing depending on the model they can be quite expensive, however cheaper than Samsonite or Delsey ones!

FBW