PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA vs Airline
Thread: GA vs Airline
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2006, 03:29
9M-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,
Thanks for the respond and feedback. I generally think that many people have a misconception of what flying is all about. Take for example, you met a long lost relative one day and he/she ask what r u doing for a living? and u replied :"i am a pilot" I am sure the next reply will be: " With SIA?" I mean from this simple example we can see that the general perception of flying must be related to SIA in singapore or Airline. This will have bad effect for people who are interested in just being a flying instructor for instance. Why must flying be related to big organisation? Does it mean that i fly for a flying club i am low class?

What i stand for in this thread is to promote to all of you that being a flying instructor is also a professional profession. It also require alot of work not only in flying well, but in getting and teaching the right skill across to your student. As i am a flying instructor i cannot comment on other jobs such as chartered flight etc. So if anyone of you out there or if there is any who are interested to know more about becoming a flying instructor as a career, i am more than willing to give you any feedback. Thanks.