PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 27th Apr 2006, 15:53
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cloud cuckoo land

dear guys, it's very commendable that you wish the government would claim responsibility but i'm afraid that you are in cloud cuckoo land. as i was in parliament yesterday i was sat next to the guy who had been sent to report back to the prime minister. he said to tony that when there is a death in the armed forces you place a note of sympathy in the despatsch box. now is the real chance to offer your sympathies in person to the families. 5 minutes of your time will show goodwill. tony's response was a long winded blustered response. he was then asked is that a yes or no? the more tony blair refuses the more he looks as though he has got something to hide. what is the lure of parkinson versus face to face with grief. it does not make you more of a peoples person because you are on a chatshow.
i did not have the ability not to cry when i was putting across my arguement and saying the name of the dead in parliament. i wanted those names to be talked about in those walls. i want them to talk about my name as well. why do we have to fight for compensation? why is there resistance. i hope i did not let anyone down because i ended up crying. this would not have made my arguement very profesional. i am sure they heard what i had to say.there are politicians who i are aware of all the facts that i managed to say. they willbe given the facts as i email them then sit back and see what happens.....or am i living in cloud cuckoo land?