PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2006, 12:24
GorgeousKiwiGal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oooh I've had a few celebs on board over the years ...

Peter Jackson (Lord Of The Rings director. Had him on almost weekly for a while whilst he was promoting the films. Very lovely, somewhat shy, remembered my name and always indulged in conversation)
Most of the Lord Of The Rings Cast (Elijah Wood, Orlando Bloom, Sean Astin, Liv Tyler ... all really lovely and one of them was very flirty! Fellow CC member at my former airline spent the night with one of the lads)
Princess Anne (absolutely lovely, very polite, smiley and unassuming)
Robbie Williams (very cheeky, EXTREMELY flirty and wouldn't take "no" for an answer when it came to inviting me to his concert/after-party/hotel. I went to the show, met him again but declined the rest of the "offer", esp as my fiancé at the time was with me! LOL)
Gwyneth Paltrow (very quiet, kept to herself, just pulled her hat down over her eyes and slept the entire time)
Rod Stewart's and Rachel Hunter's kids with Aunt (or nanny, not sure which) ... very lovely kids, awesome manners and head to toe in Louis Vuitton and designer gear
Nicky Watson (polite enough, swears like a trooper, insanely tall and yes her "assets" really are enormous)

+ lots of footballers (worked a charter for the Brazillian soccer team and entourage ... that was an experience!), rugby players and minor television personalities.

Ex flatmate has Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods and Tom Cruise on the same flight and said they were all amazing.