PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2006, 07:37
Eddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sinala1
Ah dont you love accurate journalism... Virgin does not operate B767's at all for any airline...
Actually, hun, Virgin used to operate the Boeing 767-300. They leased one of the aircraft from Martinair of Holland and kept it for the best part of four years between early 1996 and late 1999.

As for "celebs", on my last flight I had Frankie Dittorri (sp?) both ways to and from HKG. He seems to like chatting with females but not males. Fine by me.

I'm also carried Nigel Mansell (Very nice man), Mel Smith (of Smith & Jones - also a very nice, but quiet, man), Gerri Hall + Jade Jaggar (both pleasant but deadly quiet), Will Mellor (didn't speak to him - didn't care!), That "I predict a riot" group (nice guys - like their Johnny Walker!), Victoria Beckham (absolutely delightful), Jane Fonda (nice) and a group of 9 members of the Omanese Royal Family (they are absolutely lovely people - flew them in July of last year and then again in December and they remembered my name and greeted me with handshakes and one hug.... How lovely!).

That's all I can remember just now.