PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2006, 07:07
agent x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best:

We had Lionel Richie checking-in at our desks a year or so back. As he walked up to the desk and said 'hello?'...the check in agent could'nt resist the reply 'is it me you're looking for?'. Total cliche line I know but he broke out in a big smile, asked her to get off her check-in desk and gave her a big hug. He must have heard it a thousand times but still appreciated it, such a lovely guy, totally down to earth.

Colin Powel the US Senator, very polite and all round nice guy.

Ruud Vannistelrooy (dodgy spelling!) footballer - I used to check him in every week to AMS, used to make me all dithering and unnecessary at check-in (cos I thought he was quite fit! ), when I asked him why he always came to my desk he said with a smile and a wink it was cos I was always looked so happy and welcoming when i saw him and always made him feel special...well that was it...me red as a beetroot, totally tongue tied with brain meltdown ..i think he knew why but must have loved the attention cos after that, week after week he still always came to my desk rather than those of my female colleagues!

Worst:

Jeremy Kyle sat in our Lounge being very loud, vile, obnoxious with a total 'Don't you know who I am attitude'

Last edited by agent x; 27th Apr 2006 at 07:20.