PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Just TROLLEY DOLLIES?
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2006, 04:05
GorgeousKiwiGal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It answer to your question; "is it worth it?" Yes, absolutely. 100%. In saying that, I believe it's all about one's mind set. If you go in to the job as a new CC member looking for faults, looking for those occasional negative people who put our job (or us) down, or even go in to the occupation thinking "will it be worth it?", then I kindly suggest you go down a different career path.

It's like anything, hun, if you go in there wised up, trained to the very, very best of your ability and with a POSITIVE attitude and maturity - you will have the time of your life! I can honestly say in my F/A career I haven't encountered any detracters who put down my profession (to my face at least - lol). Infact most admire it, ask tons of questions about it or want mentoring so they can get in to it to. Of course, there are some passengers who treat you like a "sky waitress" or "sex on legs", but that is easily handled and with the right attitude is easy to laugh off ... or in the worst cases it is very easy to have the passenger arrested .

If this (CC) is something you really want to do, then go for it, absolutely. There more of us out there - the better. But, please go in to it with the right mind set, the right goals and values and educate yourself as highly as possible about the life, duties and career of a CC member. It's definitely not for everyone ... but for those of us who have flying in our veins ... we will never be happy doing anything else.

All the very, very best .