PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2006, 21:48
Sikpupi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shed...well done...and well said!!!

Airport Management have to make tough decisions as well and should not be seen as the bad guys here. Ryanair got their X No of years of freebies while the airport carried the costs....why can't Ryanair share their piece of the pie for a change???? All sort of legislation is coming down the line and airports no longer can rely on govt support and grants to 'finance' lo-cost operations. It's time to 'Pay to Play' and it management can't bury it's head in the sand when faced with the real costs of operating an airport. Tough decisions must be made and the attitude of 'its my ball and I'm going home' from Ryanair is not fair based on the relationship built over the past X no of years.

Maybe its an ill wind that blows!!! Aer Arann even on an ATR and probably paying 'reasonable' fees could suit the airport perfectly!!! Airport wins on revenue, Airline will get the loads with decent pricing, pax get an airline who cares and Cardiff Management get to deal with an Airline who is prepared to work with them for the benefit of all user.

thats my piece... ( and it not FR bashing!!!)

Sikki