PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2006, 18:53
gezzag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been checking out forums relating to JPA and agree with most that has been said. However, there is no point in moaning about the Enquiry service and the agents as they are in the same boat as everyone else. They have had very little training on JPA but are expected just to be able to answer all that is asked while still dealing with army, navy, pensions, IT and every other enquiry thrown at them with about 30-40 thousand calls a month. While JPA is one very slow and unstable application the EC Agents are still dealing with numerous other Legacy systems and the different languages that go with each. Most of the callers are patient and understand that the agents are fighting the same battle on the same side I believe there have been others who have been down right abusive. No one should be expected to accept that treatment.
So as I said maybe instead of moaning at them try working with them and maybe we will all get through this fiasco a little less stressfully cause no matter what anyone does JPA is here to stay. So some patience and tolerance on both sides would go a long way. Every one is having to learn as we go along but remember as everyone is learning JPA the enquiry service is having to continue with the service to everyone else as well. So sit back and enjoy the journey cause as the system stands now we will be doing lots of sitting back and watching the blue bar.