PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To land or to go around?
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2006, 13:58
tuismile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 6chimes
How would you feel if someone tore strips of you in another environment because you had "crossed a line" and you had not understood the real implications that usually takes some form of training to understand.

Each situation is different and requires to be treated as such, but with some reasonable SOP to follow we might get better at getting it right.

I'm sorry, but what kind of training do you need to understand the fasten seatbelt sign?!!! It's very simple...pax must conform to all written and verbal commands and if you can't adhere to them then don't fly!!

At the end of the day, if i've told you to fasten your seatbelt and u don't do it, I as a "safety officer" have a duty to inform you of the implications of doing so.

And Lembrado I don't think you are crew to be honest, but if you are, you try telling someone quietly that what they're doing is wrong and see if they give a . It just goes in one ear and out of the other. And at the end of the day if we don't tell them how it is, they will just do it again and again....we need to prevent these incidents from happening!!

Right I'll get off my high horse now, but hey!!! I'm passionate about my job!!

xx