PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 25th Apr 2006, 12:15
Spike from Flyi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interview in May

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am traveling to DXB next month for an interview with EK. I have 5 small children (Yes, five), and my wife prefers to homeschool them. I cannot afford to bring my wife to DXB, so any advice from the wives or from a family perspective is greatly apprciated. I have read some posts that indicate that the pay vs. cost of living is challenging for F.O.s. I am paticularly interested in views regarding that (Giving up my life in the US should come with some financial reward.). Additionally, I am soliciting advice to make me successful at the interview process ( I have the Emirates Interview book [written by a team of chimpanzees with typewriters] and the Ace the Tech Interview book.). If you wish to email me your advice or opinion, please send me a message [email protected] . Or, if you prefer, post a response here. I am soliciting good and bad, but mostly frank opinions and view points. Thanks for your help.

Spike