PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NZ Multi Job
Thread: NZ Multi Job
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2006, 22:34
turbolager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PB, no slag match required I'm not calling anyone here anything, I dont know anyone for real behind the prune name. Sorry if anyone took offense at my post. But I can see the path some (not yours) of the advice here is leading the guy down. Here we have a thread that starts with (presumably) a low hour guy asking about GA operator X, and within days (I presume) kero burning guys who have basically 'made it' are suggesting the fella "do it for free, you'll get to the airlines faster than your mates who expect to be paid". Now if that isn't promotion of a scabby and self destructive work ethic I dont know what is.

Aardvark, something you should now. There are plenty of low hour pilots in NZ GA who find their first job and get paid for it, enough not to worry about rent food and beer. There are also plenty of operators in Australia and NZ who, when confronted with a scab on the phone offering to work for free, will tell them to F off. Thank goodness, otherwise nobody in GA would ever be paid.