PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Just TROLLEY DOLLIES?
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2006, 22:07
skybitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I'm 12 years in the job and would not still be doing it if it was a bad career choice....
I gave up a 25k job to do it and have never looked back .. I have had some of the best times of my life.. the job is challenging .. rewarding...tiresome...
but no two days are ever the same.. Yes people can be rude and sometimes volatile but in 12 years I can count the volatile on one hand and the rude on well maybe 6.. but equate it for every 1 rude passenger 200+ are lovely it is only the vile ones we remember and only for a very short time....
I have been privelidged to travel extensivley with my job and work with some amazing and entertaining people..We also have the odd first aid incident stroke,heart attack.epilepsy..but you are well trained and can deal with it..
It is a lifestyle choice ..It is not for everyone and if you are willing to work hard and work well in a team it might just be for you...
We dont like moaners or people that slack off and have saturday night fever we do like hard workers and people that are fun and want to get the job done..
Good luck and hope you will be as happy and successful as i have been..
also hope you can spell better.!!!!!!!!!!!!