PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 24th Apr 2006, 21:49
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
uh oh......i did something stupid. i looked at those photos. can anyone imagine how i feel right now after i've seen them. then i turn and look at the photo of my brother because thats all i've got left. so while you talk about wether foam saves or the certain kind of bullet does enough to bring down a plane remember what this is about. life. the preservation of life in the future.

just so that we are clear... the report that was handed to the families was redacted.

it seems to me vage rot that all you are interested in is being controversial. you leave your reply with comments "before the tirade of abuse begins" and "at least i'm keeping your thread at the top"......oh be still my beating heart my hero! you are simply too kind with your favours......not. you really think that you are adding something worthwhile don't you. by all mean bring forward facts. that is always appreciated but i see your spell away from the thread has shown that you have still not learnt how to put your point across approriately.

a point you should all consider. whatever hit the wing there was no element of explosive found in it. there was no explosive head, no gun powder nothing,the explosion/ fire was caused by the explosive fuel vapour mix. wether it was a spark caused by the weapon/ bullet or heat associated with any thing travelling at a high speed is not known but that ignited the mix there.

Last edited by chappie; 24th Apr 2006 at 22:03.