PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM Airport
Thread: DURHAM Airport
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2006, 15:06
onion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Northern Hero

I know that the airbuses are still doing two rotaions a day, I also know that the departure times are not helping, but reducing capacity by about 25% in march compared to the previous march resulted in the 5000 less passengers on the route. I know bmibaby do a paris from MME but bmi clearly don't. bmi will fly to paris but only through LHR. Why can't bmi redirect you to bmibaby's website? They tell you in their timetable that they have codeshare flights and even have a different coloured symbol for them, sowhy not show bmibaby flights, baby do it for bmi.

holgate

There was protection in place on the LHR but I think that has run out. The airport and bmi some years back agreed that the LHR would be kept on at a certain level of service but I believe this agreement ran out some time ago, maybe wrong.
Regarding the easyjet crew training on Thursday last week no it's not the first time they have crew trained here.

Not sure regarding the callsign but those in ATC would be better placed to say how things are going.