PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B206L3 Accident in PNG
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2006, 09:14
hughjarse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chairman of the bored

"would you take on this load into these conditions"
What a squeezer you are. How many times do you have to be told. Get the facts before you give people the ****s. You do not know exactly what the aircraft payload was when it took off or when it crashed, you also don't know exactly what the pilot was experiencing in the cockpit at the time with regards to weather or the aircraft. Maybe he was overloaded, but maybe not, probably not. We will wait to hear the facts when the dust settles.
You also mentioned you know the pilot and are unsure of his condition and hesitant to release his name, well how important you must be, your parents must be proud of you.
If you are in fact a pilot and have flown in PNG as you mentioned, I doubt whether you were much good and I also doubt whether you lasted too long, BUT THATS JUST SPECULATION. I am guessing the company you worked for sorted you out pretty quickly. I have also flown those areas for sometime and I have seen a lot of good pilots killed and injured. And when something goes wrong the experienced pilots don't speculate on what went wrong and suggest things like overloading, instead they wait until the facts come out and learn from them, at this time good pilots should quietly be glad that they are not in the same predicament, and will be thinking about the families and mates of those left behind.
Just remember this... Never say never...