PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA May 18 CPP Eng + Math Test
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2006, 22:02
UlsterPPL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all, thanks for the reply and contribution from K3nnyboy, Minimums, bigbros and cfdwhizkid. It is good to know that I am not the only one who suffer from such poor human resource management. Anyone of you will agree that Cathay winning miles away in dealing with CPP applications. As cfdwhizkid said, they (Dragonair) may have limited resources and I have sympathy with that. But for such a professional position (pilot), should we have some kind of respect and at least a standard letter saying "Thank you for your interest with Dragonair...and you are succeed / not succeed to the next round." To be honest, I do not know how Christine Chan the General Manager allowing someone putting the sentence "Dragonair will not ENTERTAIN any telephone enquires." on their web site. Then I was writing to their recruit.crew e-mail address and someone reply with a sentence "Thank you for your interestED". To all potential pilots here, how do you feel if such poor English level people dealing with your application forms?
Minimums, I was asking a friend of mine few months ago who is flying for Dragonair and he said that it is not compulsory to be able to speak in Mandarin, not sure for Cantonese.
Dragonair seems to be excluding the people from overseas to suit their schedule. Also candidates with flying hours.
Good luck to those selected for the next round and enjoy the flying career