PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 23rd Apr 2006, 21:33
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
international coverage

i'd like to let you all know that i have been offered the chance to get information about our concerns/campaign out onto an international level. i plan to use it to the full. i think that it is essential that other countries know how our government treat both those who dedicate their lives for it and those of us that are left behind as a result. i will have my story as it where offered out on a national and international level. i hope then that the point out that any troops belonging to another country that are transferred in our alberts are not protected as they are on their own alberts. even if i get that information across on a personal ladies magasine level, the readers will be mothers/ sisters/wives and the like. they may be moved into action to help support thre call for protection of all troops worldwide. the public voice will be too strong to ignore. i'm thinking of getting a paper to run a campaign calling for public to voice their opinions as to the support of foam insertion on our planes. all hercules not pick and choose. the government might be able to ignore your voices in the military but they can't ignore the public. i know this is extreme but desperate times call for desperate measures.

i call also, again, for any help that people can give me. if i'm to take this further i need to show that there is proof that this foam has been wanted for a long time. please PM me of any help you can give me. please.

last but not least methinks i have made a spectacular cock up. my lack of understanding of the term squiffer has allowed me to think that the david in question was stead and not williams. deepest apologies. i am mortified but the principle is still the same. which ******** has the wherewithall to decide that messing around with the dead is worthy of airtime, manpower and investigation? clearly someone who is lacking in the bollocks...and brain dept. what is to be gained in taking back an award or are the forces so hard up they have to recycle them. suggestion... get rid of the idiot who ordered it and have his wages! i hope there are no problems due to the mistake i made.