PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 23rd Apr 2006, 19:17
LeadingEdge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys

I went for an interview in march.First day out of a group of 12 individuals 5 didnīt make the sim.Two DEC were sent home.We were six people till the end and four got the call to join emirates.One of them as DEC.I got the "no thank you"letter approx. six to seven days after the last interview day.
For me it was a great experience,fly the 777 sim and do the group excercises the second day,then do the psycho tests the third day.I found the psycho tests kinda unpredictable.BTW you can have the tests in many different languages,i.e. english,german,french,italian,czech,etc etc. so donīt worry too much about comprehension issues,if you are not sure just ask the psychologist...
Too bad I didnīt get the nice call to join....and am curious if one can reapply or not?I had a colleague who got the "no thanks" letter but got called six months later and asked if he can join....

Good luck with your interview...great experience and really nice people there,although I am not sure if they should put too much emphasis on the psycho tests....

cheers LE