PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA747 3 engine LAX-LHR article
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2006, 15:24
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jondc9, this is not about taking flak. This is the Professional Pilots RUmour NEtwork and I will decide whether you will be allowed to continue wasting too much space on this forum. So far, you have not added one iota of new evidence that, in your 'opinion', the crew broke any rules. All we have is your 'jack of all trades' opinion which has been noted.

Repeatedly trying to stir up the debate on here with repetitive but uninformed accusations which have so far only served to confirm to those of us who DO operate the B744 that you are yet another of those 'armchair experts' who seem to think that experience sitting in hundred or so ultra-lights or obscure recreational aircraft, the QuadraPuff and a claim in your CV that you have commentated for Chicken Noodle News on aviation matters, does not confer on you the right to ignore my warnings that you are going nowhere with your arguments on here. I repeat, your 'opinion' has been noted and as far as I and the majority of my colleagues who DO fly the B744 for a living are concerned, your opinion is based on nothing more than the fact that you hold a flying licence and an over inflated ego. Repeatedly making the same point when the rest of us have moved on, particularly because your 'point' lacks credibility, means that I have decided you need to introduce something new to your argument because I need to save my bandwidth.

Yours sincerely,

Generator Man.