PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 23rd Apr 2006, 09:29
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
leave them be!

have these people got nothing better to do? why not leave things as they are, let the dead rest in peace. it's not the done thing to question about this after steady's no longer here to speak up for himself. it makes me so bloody angry. as a grieving relative i can safely say i know how devastating this is to hear as a loved one left behind. who's place is it to question an entitlement? i'm sure there are many plebs who are not entitled to do their job as they can't fufil their role properly. they are happy to relinquish any duty of care to their troops by letting them go on a plane with inadequate/ non existent protection. so if you want to question entitlement then look a little nearer to home! leave us alone. all it seems to be is harassment. it's not necessary to question this at all. if anything i think a jobsworth has got a chip on their shoulder. if you knew what was going on in the steads life you'd think twice about your timing. what next? you'll come and question something to do with bob ?.