PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 23rd Apr 2006, 00:52
DummyRun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slightly off thread but.............

Dave the squipper, who died on XV179, was part of my team in Sierra Leone. At the time of Dave's funeral his No1 jacket had the ribbon on for the OSM (Sierra Leone) Our favorite HQ in Gloucs is now questioning his entitlement !! 'was he there for 30 days? did he fly on that aircraft on a certain day?' The Assisting Officer to the widow is a top bloke, J1 @ EGDL are just 'doing their job', however finding auth sheets, F540's etc for some jobs isn't easy. I guess my point is that surely there must be SOMEONE at Binnsworth with 3 stripes and a spine to say 'just do it' and thereby relieve another widow of some grief and hassle that she could probably do without.

NigeGilb,
Have you noticed every piece of bumf the MoD/RAF produces has the little Fred Perry logo on? Any legal beagles out there got any thoughts on what Investing in People accreditation means?

PS. giblet pse pm me ref JG,MA and JS I might be interested on climbing aboard !!!!!