PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 22nd Apr 2006, 18:25
craic1510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi everyone!

Its great to see this forum is still ongoing! Been ages since I was last on this site!

Guys, I have been crew now for nearly 9 months! Time is flying by but I still love every minute of it. Yes there are a few downfalls with the company - as there is with any - but you will never know if you like it in Dubai and Emirates unless you give it a go! It is a different experience for everyone - so don't be put of by any negative comments. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

The money is great (I've paid off nearly $10000 on credit cards in 6 months plus got new tattoo, gone skydiving, gone on numerous holidays to see friends and family, as well as buying all the extras i.e. laptop, digital camera, stuff for the house). The trips are great (and getting better as time passes - like 4 days seychelles and I still love the job as much as I did when I first started. I am doing things and going places I would have only dreamt of!

Good luck to everyone that is having a go!

craic1510