PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA May 18 CPP Eng + Math Test
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2006, 16:58
K3nnyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
interesting post you got there mate~i actually started sending in my resume back in 2004 even though there wasn't any recruitments back then, but i still posted in my cover letter and everything else they need. waited as usual, no replies. In December 2005 saw sent in my resume to CX and KA at the same time, got a reply from CX in a month time, but still no news fm KA.....the interesting part is since they "had" :
" Dragonair will not ENTERTAIN any telephone enquires!"
on the KA web-site, they also provided:
All enquiries should be directed to [email protected]
so e-mailed them to run a check for my application, got no replies. They even removed the e-mail contacts on the web-site now! Think I probably sent them too much e-mail and they got annoyed at me but I'm sure this is what anyone of you would do if you're in my position. I'm just the same as everyone else here who is really desperate for a job in the airlines!
Degree: No (got nothing, but working hard for a diploma in aviation)
Oversea: YES (Australia, but now in HK for CX CPP interview)
Hours: approx 200 total (just got my Aussie CPL in Feb 06)
Anyway good luck to all of you guys hope to see you guys in the flight deck one day! cheers~~

P.S----Minimum, i'm sure the CPP interview is in English...but if you managed to log on to this site and typing...mate, you've done some homework.....taking a step closering already! So don't worry about whether the interview in Chinese or English. cheers~~