PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BOURNEMOUTH
Thread: BOURNEMOUTH
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2006, 16:07
WOWBOY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone have an update on the Air Southwest rumoured routes to Manchester, Jersey, Leeds/Bradford, Newcastle and Paris CDG?

Are they likly to work seeing as these routes are operated from SOU?

coasthugger, people surely aren't bitter for that long in England are they!?

besides - the buzz network was a mess - not just from BOH. we needed to close it down.

regional airports get greedy when 'fake & unsustainable' low cost carriers come in and pay more than us. then they (the airports) try to stop our expansion! we simply don't believe in paying airports when they are making money from public transport, car-parks and shops.

ask yourself who will be around in 25 years time... it wont be Jet2, it wont be bmibaby - but it will be Ryanair. then ask yourself which partner you want to do business with - if customers are important to you, you will opt for us.

and for airports like BOH, the future really is only Ryanair
You are clearly very baised towards other LCC. I have to disagree with your comments.

Easyjet will also be around as long as ryanair, Jet2 are succeeding and so are many other LCC.

I personnally feel that Ryanair's policly of flying to airports away from the destination is stupid really as they would make more money flying to main airports!

For Example:

If i were to fly STN to Glasgow Prestwick if I did not know that PIK was around 30 miles away from Glasgow it's self I would have travelled to GLA as it is closer.

Even my mother knows that PIK is exteremly far from Glasgow and when going to see family if flights to GLA are full then she would not even consider PIK she would book EDI flights!

But I guess we all have are opinions :ok

Last edited by WOWBOY; 21st Apr 2006 at 16:18.