PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - R22 & R44 blade delamination
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2006, 11:56
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blades

Bellfest
he was one strange character, history doesn't say how many hack saw blades. I have had a go at 47 blades and gave up up in favor of an electric driven power hacksaw. where the gent is now I don't know, at other times he had a penchant for flying around the outback with a 44 gallon drum on one litter half full of rocks and geiger counters and on the other, one half full of fuel, the cabin had his gear, several drums of oil and him -- usually giggling!!
True story. A happy chappy. and people ask on these threads about mustering jobs!!!

Let's face it the 12E was built like the proverbial, i've only a few hours in them but you're right the paddles should have sailed off into the blue for sure. ask mr Imabell about him, i reckon he would have known him-- and his previous employers.

mr selfish
Yes you are spot on, we should not talk about one of their AD's on the same machine last episode should we. However insurance rules the roost and sooner rather than later those turkeys as well had better start playing the game.