PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA cabin crew threaten to poison pilots
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2006, 11:40
captcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
peanutgallery
thank you for your post. That is what I call facts. And it deflates the urban myth of eyedrops causing diarrhoea.

Flying Lawyer
I don't tink that you have any reason to disbelieve Rainboe either. I believe him when he says that he heard things said by people heavily imbibed, while he was maybe having a glass or two himself. But do you have any reason to disbelieve me either when I say that in years of flying I have never, ever once heard anyone admitting or even hinting at something that would be criminal and stupid?
I have met CC that by personal choice didn't particularly like pilots, or one pilot in particular. What I have witnessed is:
-pilots spending the layover on their own
-the Upper Deck CC position being taken as last choice
-exchanges being kept to the professional minimum
but, I repeat never ever any food or beverage being tampered with. And I must add I'm at my 5th airline.

If it was true that someone boasted having done so, it would be imperative to report the matter, to investigate it further, take the appropriate action to prevent that kind of rumour and subject to become a joke, and have a good talk with the ones in charge of the recruitment about the requirements needed to take up a post where maturity and responsibility are a must.

Finally, if you really have read
similar claims/comments in the CC forum here over the years
may I point you to the "report to Moderator" button facility that is available to report any post that you think might be overstepping the limit?
One of the CC Forum Moderator is a Captain, so I think that he would not be too inclined (nor the other Moderators, I should add) to tolerate one of those claims/comments.