PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New AirNZ Uniform
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2006, 06:22
GorgeousKiwiGal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The new uniforms look great, on the right people. Unfortunately most of the female cabin crew haven't had the chance to have their uniforms tailored as yet, so they are hanging like sacks ... but the ones that I have seen tailored look gorgeous. Zambesi were intentionally going for a "timeless Thunderbirds" look ... hence the pointy airforce style hat and black knee high boots.

The men's CC uniform looks absolutely awesome ... very sexy ... but again only when it's tailored. From what I have seen so far of the female CC uniform it looks awesome if it's the pants and fitted blouse combo with the blazer, or the fitted blouse, skirt, blazer and sexy black knee high boots combo. I am yet to see the dress look good on anyone ... although I imagine it would look sensational on a sexy hour glass figure if it was more fitted!

The female Pilot uniform is gorgeous. It does NOT have a skirt option, purely for safety reasons, but it does offer very stylish fitted trousers, sexy fitted tailored blouse and tailored jacket. It's very feminine and stylish and the pilots that I have seen so far look sensational in it. The new male Pilot uniform is absolutely gorgeous. The men looks very handsome. Although, those with a few extra pounds tend to stand out a little more in their new shirts shirts!! LOL!