Thread: EasyJet
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2006, 17:51
xana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop

Originally Posted by jettesen
it's true! planning a base in lisbon..................tho not until next year
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where did you get that info btw? do you work at easyjet? i've already applied via their website... i was called for an assessment day, i postponed it because i couldn't go on that day... and then they offered me another date and i couldn't go either as all flights are getting more and more expensive now that the summer is approaching!!
i would LOVE them to come here and hold an open day... do you think they'll do that? shall i email them exposing my situation and asking them if they're planning on coming here for an open day?? thank god... i mean i really hope what you're saying is correct... I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE... URGENTLY!!! and i really like easyjet's philosophy... and i think i'd be a good hire for them as i am a portuguese native and therefore this would be useful for flights to portugal and spain, for example. anyway please clarify this for me.. i would be so happy! especially because i wouldnt have to go and spend more money just to go to an assessment day!!!! hotel, flight,etc can come to over 300 euros, if not 400, especially if it is in short notice (which is the case most of the times when you're called for an interview)! 400 euros is half a salary here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's minimum wage too!!!
anyway, i EAGERLY hope to hear some good news... i'm desperate for good news! lolol
thank you so much in advance, you've made my day!
xana
(ps: this should really be in the easyjet assessment day thred in the cabin crew section, but i saw this here so i posted here! )