PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2006, 17:49
SpotterFC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BUT...

At least the pay run worked!! I do however feel they're a little premature standing down the old systems just yet. After all, the money hasn't actually hit our banks has it.

On another note entirely. Has anybody else noticed that the logo at the top of the bulletin screens on the JPA-online noticeboard application looks like a bent and broken drawing pin - sums up the entire JPA experience!

I note HP have also claimed that it ain't their hardware so it must be the ORACLE software. Reading past the spin, could this actually mean HP have confirmed that the hardware they have supplied is running to spec - we just didn't buy enough (or powerful enough) hardware to run this processing intensive application . I also note they did their testing when NO SELF-SERVICE or HR PEOPLE WERE ALLOWED TO LOG IN!!! Great testing strategy - do it when the load is at its lowest and you'll look really good when the IPT people come to see how its going.

Standby for the next exciting service bulletin tomorrow when ORACLE say it ain't their software so it must be the users/hardware/phase of the moon.