PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Express...anyone?
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2006, 14:37
omnipotent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sparky, Sparky, Sparky
You really don't get it, do you. Were you to have more experience in industry (and I honestly think you're still VERY wet behind the ears), you'd be capable of reading past what you see as the obvious blasts in my posts and those of others. You are being given, in a roundabout way, consistent insight into the general workings of your top man at HKE. Take off the rose colored glasses for just one second and think about what's been posted. Do you honestly believe we all sit around thinking about which operator we should pick on next???
By your own admission, your outfit has issues that need to be resolved. You would do well to consider, in objective a manner as you can muster, what is driving these issues to surface in the first place. I'm fairly sure YOU weren't the cause of these "issues", so you really ought to think about how they came to be in the first place. Conducting that exercise, without personal bias, may well lead to you look much more closely at your senior management (one chap in particular) and realize who the source of your troubles really is.