PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 20th Apr 2006, 10:12
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
final push

after a sleepless night wondering about these comments and the impact of the mod i've decided to still go ahead with what's happening. the mod are trying their best to scare me off. they would have me think that foam in the wings of hercs is not as desired as it has been made out. i need to hear from anyone who deals with the wonderful alberts what their views are. if you're a pilot or GE or anything please let me know your thoughts. i really appreciate all those comments that have been given already. i mean all those across the spectrum. it is important to have real honesty and there are always two sides to a coin as it where! i'm a lone voice in the public, i don't have the expertise that is required i need as much information as i can get. if we all join together we shall get heard. the media are getting a little carried away and i'm supposed to go onto a live news programme tonight but i felt like i was going to be used as live bait, literally! i'm a nurse not a pilot/engineer and i'm mindful of that. please help

while i'm in the begging mood. please help me with the next task. i know it's cheeky of me but this is for all those families that are left behind. yet again i understand and respect that there are some of you who disagree with this but if any of you do agree lend me your help. next week i will be going to house of commons and i will be meeting with other military families and MP's . we are calling for blair to meet with the bereaved families of those personnel that died in iraq. there is a petition on the website www.mfaw.org.uk please help and put your signatures down. we will be delivering the petition on the same day after we have gone to the cenotaph to lay flowers. we will be holding a silence the traffic will be at a standstill. if any of you wish to come or would like to drop a line to your MP to help us add pressure. if any of you know a military family who have been affected in this way and would like to come please PM me and i will get in contact. it's a terrible thing to have that knock on the door or to turn on the news to find out what's happenend to your loved ones. it's only made worse when you are left feeling like your own government wish you'd go away back to obscurity quietly as if you are something to be ashamed of. please help me to change that......thankyou.