PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2006, 02:26
humberside_go

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm booked to fly with ryanair on the 7th june from Liverpool to Riga, returning on the 13th. My gripe is this, when I booked the flight back on the 24th January the confirmation page stated the flight would leave at 7.05am on the outward sector, arriving Riga at 11.50am. The return flight was stated as departing at 12.15 arriving Liverpool 13.05. Now I decided to check the view booking page on the Ryanair website today to discover that the flight times have been changed to departing at 1735 on the 7th and returning at 23.35 on the 13th. I've had no emails/phone calls etc from ryanair to advise me of this change in flight times which is approximatley 10 hours later than the advertised time. The change in times I can just about live with (although these new times are much nastier than the originals) what has really annoyed me is that Ryanair have neglected to tell me of the change to my itinery as soon as they have known about it themselves - I was left to check for myself. Imagine my reaction if I were to make the 2 and half hour drive through the night to Liverpool to be told that my flight would not be departing for over 10 hours! Just a short email to me advising of the changes is all that it would have taken to avoid this possible situation. It makes me wonder how many people who have booked early on this flight are going to turn up at 5am for a flight that won't depart until 1735.